Does GOD Allow This to Happen?
Does God allow this to
Was the earth here when God created the heaven and the earth? According to the
bible the earth was here, it was without form, void and covered with water.
6. And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it
divide the waters from the waters.
7. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were
above the firmament: and it was so.
8. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
Notice that God placed water above the earth and as well as water on the earth with
an atmosphere between the waters. This was an ideal green house. The temperature was ideal and the same at the
North Pole, the Equator and the South Pole. You must have noticed when you enter a closed up car in the sun the
temperature is the same at the floor, ceiling front and back. The energy from the sun, the distance from the sun
and the mass of the earth produced the ideal temperature for man, plants and animals. Just gentle breezes with
no hurricanes, typhoons, tornados, snow, rain, cold, heat or any other weather related disasters existed at this
Man was designed to live forever without sin and access to the tree of life. After
sin entered our world the life span of man decreased to around 800 years because he was denied access to the
tree of life. Methuselah was the longest living man. At this point in time the water shield above the atmosphere
was still in tack.
Genesis 5:25. Methuselah: Methuselah
was 187 years old when his son Lamech was born; afterwards he lived another 782 years, producing sons and
daughters, and died at the age of 969.
Genesis 1: 9. And God said, Let the
waters under the Heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it
11. And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after
his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose
seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
13. And the evening and the morning were the third day.
Genesis 1:24. And God said, Let the
earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after
his kind: and it was so.
25. And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and everything that creepeth
upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the
sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that
creepeth upon the earth.
27. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue
it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that
moveth upon the earth.
29. And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and
every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth,
wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
31. And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were
the sixth day.
Genesis 6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man
and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. 6:10 And Noah
begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. 6:11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.6:12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had
corrupted his way upon the earth. 6:13 And God said unto Noah, The end of all
flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them
with the earth.
God made man to be free with the ability to choose right from wrong. Unfortunately
man more often chose sin rather than righteousness. God waits to the last moment before he intervenes and he
knows the end from the beginning. God told Noah to build a seaworthy Ark which took him 125 years to build. When
Noah and his family were the only righteous people left on earth, GOD told Noah and his family to enter the Ark
along with all the animals and other living creatures. GOD then shut up the Ark.
GOD then caused the water canopy above the earth to pore down upon the earth. It
poured in torrents for 40 day and 40 nights and totally flooded the entire earth. The only people and creatures
left were floating on the water in the Ark.
Genesis 8:1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with
him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged; 8:2 The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from
heaven was restrained; 8:3 And the waters returned from off the earth
continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated. 8:4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the
seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat. 8:5 And the
waters decreased continually until the tenth month: in the tenth month, on the first day of the month, were
the tops of the mountains seen.
We now have no water canopy above the earth to keep the earth at a nice even
temperature all over the earth. Where did all the water go after the flood? It started to gradually freeze and
build up at the north and south poles until the land reappeared. With this change the earth is now subject to
the effects of extreme weather condition from this time forward. The sin of man had made it necessary for GOD to
deal with sin in this only way left. So you see that sinful man was responsible for our present catastrophic
weather related conditions. Don’t you wish we had our Greenhouse condition again?
For further information go to http://www.inthebeginningandattheend.org/In-The-Beginning.html .